Friday, April 1, 2011

Bacon and Eggs

I was feeling a little generous this morning so I decided to make breakfast for all of my co-workers.  "I brought in breakfast everyone, there is bacon and eggs back in the breakroom."  It wasn't to much later that everyone started coming to me telling me how UNfunny my joke was.  Hey, It's April 1st.  I have a right to be a brat if I want to.  :)   Happy April Fools Day!  

I am not sure where I originally got this idea from but I am pretty sure my sister had something to do with it.  I had not made these for quite awhile but somehow they came to mind when I was thinking of something to take into work.  These were a huge hit with my co-workers.  These would also be a really fun treat to make with children.


There is no real recipe needed here.  The ingredients are simple; mini pretzel sticks, white melting chocolate, and yellow M&M's.  The directions- eh, I am sure you can figure it out.  Melt the chocolate, drop it by spoonfuls over two pretzels and top with yellow M&M's. 

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute!

Kathy said...

They look so much like eggs!

Cassi said...

I did have something to do with it, I take all the credit. I just remember making them for the first time and laughing in the kitchen hysterically... I'm pretty sure mom was too. I'm such an odd child... LOL

At Home With Amy said...

Oh how delightful.
AMY

mia maria said...

LOL! I wish you have agreat month!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

I've made these with my nephew before. They were a HUGE hit with his friends, and he was able to make them himself. Thanks for the reminder on a tasty and easy treat for the kiddos. And what a great April Fools joke, too!

Natalie said...

I've seen these before, they're too cute! Great prank on your coworkers ;)

Michelle said...

I love these, how cute!