Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Third time is a charm

I have been tagged 3 times now. First was by Kate over at Little White Lies, then Carrie over at Carries Cooking Adventures, and finally by The Cooking Fiend over at Smells Like Home. I guess that means that people want to know about me and I need to play along. So here goes nothing.

First, the rules.
Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Second, my random facts/habits. And since this is a food blog I will stick with the topic and provide food related facts/habits.
1) The only reason why I buy bananas is to let them go bad so I can bake with them. The texture of a banana is not something that I enjoy. I could eat a bite or two but that is enough for me. But I love banana bread and muffins.

2) I love cheese, but I prefer white cheese over other colored cheese. Isn't that weird? Yeah, I think so too. If I order a sandwich I tell them white cheese (doesn't matter what kind as long as it's white) If I were eating off of a cheese tray I would eat orange cheese, but it would not be the first thing I picked up.

3) I would pick salty over sweet any day. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional chocolate treat but I love the crunch that a salty snack brings.

4) I do not like onions and I avoid them at all costs. They literally make me gag. But I do use onion powder in my cooking. And I could eat Funyuns all day long. Yes, I know I am weird.

5) I absolutely love Pampered Chef products. Some people say they are overpriced and can buy the same products at Bed Bath & Beyond cheaper. But I would much rather support someones small business than go to a chain store. Their products are wonderful and I have never purchased something from them that I did not like. And I live by their stones. IMO everything tastes better when baked/cooked on a stone. :)

6) I once dropped an entire glass pan of cooked lasagna on the floor. I was so upset about and to this day I still get teased about it.

7) And the most embarrassing one last... When I was little I used to store food inside my cheeks. My cheeks stuck out so far that my parents would call me a chipmunk. I do not know why I did it, but I just did. :)

And I am going to be tagging the following 7 people -
- Jessica at Adventures in the Kitchen
- Annie at Annie's Eats
- Wedbliss5 at Nothing But Crumbs
- MaryEllen at Mary Ellen's Cooking Creations
- IAM4UK at What's for Dinner?
- Candice at Candice's Culinary Creations

1 comment:

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

hehe :D very nice read... Came here through the foodie blogroll. You have a great blog!! :)