Sunday, September 9, 2007

Krispie Kisses

A few years ago I bought these really cute funnels from ebay. They were made by Tupperware and shaped like a giant Hershey's kiss. I did not know for sure what to do with them but I knew that I would eventually figure something out. Along came Valentines day and I decided to make rice krispie treat kisses.

I just checked e-bay and the funnels are still available if you would like to purchase some for yourself, http://tinyurl.com/32dkv9. These would be great treats to send with your children to daycare or to school, especially on Valentines Day.

Ok, now are these not the cutest things you have ever seen? Ok maybe not cutest, but pretty close. :)
Look at the size difference between a real Hershey Kiss and these giant kisses.


And finally the unwrapped krispie kiss. I used the orignal rice krispie treat recipe that can be found on the inside of the box and I added some mini chocolate chips to give them a bit of a chocolate flavor.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so freaking cute. I want a rice krispie treat now!

Jaime said...

what a great idea!

Carrie said...

Those are VERY cute, love the idea!

Brooke said...

How cute! I love it!

Brooke said...

How cute! I love it, you're so creative!

zlamushka said...

These are so cute, I love rice crispies.

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Amber,
Just wanted to let you know I borrowed these little cuties to include in a birthday celebration I did today for Hershey Kisses. I've had your blog in my search engine for quite some time and I am delighted to have discovered this recipe. Here's the link if you want to see how I celebrated. Thank you so much...